Terms and conditions
When you buy from BMXTREMOᴿ, we want you to able to shop in confidence and to know where you stand.
This is a summary of the main terms and conditions for shopping on the BMXTREMOᴿ website.
All online credit and debit card transactions take place on GLOBAL PAYMENTS secure payment Services.
BMXTREMOᴿ is committed to protecting your privacy. We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and the SafeBuy Code of Practice.
Information we collect to process your order will only be shared with parties involved in fulfilling your order. We do not send spam.
The information we hold may include:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit/debit card details (only until a card order is processed)
- Other information necessary for processing your order
The data will be held in accordance with our internal security policy. If we propose to send your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) we will seek your consent first.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your agreement. You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you, which we will provide for a small fee. We will delete information or correct inaccuracies at no charge, as soon as you make the request.
Data will only be released to third parties (e.g. the police) on request where there is a legal requirement to do so.
Collecting web data
How to control and delete cookies
Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookie.org, which has comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. Here you will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer, as well as more general information about cookies.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the BMXTREMOᴿ website.
All credit card details are processed securely by HANDEPAY secure payment services.
All prices are £ Sterling and include VAT at the current rate (where applicable).
The information, products and services contained on this website may be out of date or include omissions, inaccuracies or other errors. All information is provided on an ‘as is’ basis.
All items offered are subject to availability and we reserve the right to refuse any order. Online prices may be different from in-store prices and our shops may not carry the same stock and offers as available online.
Any views or opinions expressed on items are for guidance only and do not constitute any part of a contract.
All sizes where quoted are approximate only. Colours may vary due to manufacturing runs and computer screen settings.
BMXTREMOᴿ reserves the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice. Prices and specifications may change without prior warning.
Delivery normally takes 2 to 7 working days. Once checked and signed for all goods are the responsibility of the purchaser. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
BMXTREMOᴿ cannot be held responsible for delivery failures by third parties. We appreciate how frustrating it is if this happens and we’ll give our couriers a very hard time if it does, but we’re not able to pay any compensation.
BMXTREMOᴿ publishes all product descriptions, details, specifications and suitability information from the best sources at the time of writing.
BMXTREMOᴿ will not be held accountable for any advice given in relation to the suitability of a product required to repair an item.
If you have ordered an item that is not suitable based upon the product description given, we will correct this by giving you a full refund on the price of that item upon its return to BMXTREMOᴿ. Please see our Returns section for details.
Risk and Ownership
The risk of loss or damage to goods passes to you when you actually receive the goods (or when they are received by some third party that you identified to take possession of the goods). If you have agreed to arrange to collect the goods from us, the risk in those goods passes to you on collection by you or your carrier.
Ownership in all goods remains with us until full payment of all amounts due to us has been received from you.
You will be responsible for the safe custody and insurance of all goods in your possession.
You have no right to re-sell any goods until payment has been received in full by us.
Warranties and Liability
We warrant to you that the goods ordered by you will meet the description as shown on our website (or any other description given to you in writing).
We will not have any responsibility for any damage which occurs to the goods after you receive them.
If any defect in any goods, appear within 30 days of delivery, you must notify us as soon as you become aware of the defect, giving us full details. We will then decide, in consultation with you, whether the defect is our responsibility. If so, we may arrange either to repair the defective goods or to replace them with similar goods. Any defective goods to be returned to us must be returned at your expense.
We will not accept any responsibility for any wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by you or by any third party, to adhere to any written recommendations and safety guidelines, provided in relation to the goods.
Liability to you for loss or damage shall under no circumstances exceed the total amount you have paid us for those goods.
Where the Goods include designs or works of art, these are prepared by a designer or artist who owns the copyright in those works. You have no right to make any copies or adaptations of any of those Goods.
- GB PATENT PENDING APPLICATION NUMBER – 1420869.8
- US PATENT PENDING APPLICATION NUMBER – 14/397294
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OFFICE – CONCEPT HOUSE
- INTERNATIONAL DESIGN CLASSIFICATION
- DESIGN NUMBER: 6000867
All technical and technological information contained on this website, as well as any drawings and technical descriptions supplied, remain our property and shall not be multiplied without our prior consent in writing. Subject to alterations.
If an order needs to be cancelled, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If we are unable to fulfil an order we will contact you with an alternative or you may request to cancel the order.
Any complaints should be sent to email@example.com. We endeavour to respond to complaints within 24 hours and complaints are treated in strictest confidence.
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions on www.bmxtremo.co.uk unless otherwise stated.
- BMXTREMOᴿ employees, their families, affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition are excluded from taking part in BMXTREMOᴿ
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries will only be accepted via the official entry format.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or undelivered entries.
- All entries become the property of BMXTREMO Ltd.
- BMXTREMOᴿ reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition if necessary.
- Entry to any competition signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions which include the competition instructions and rules.
- A list of winners will be posted on the BMXTREMOᴿ
- BMXTREMOᴿ reserve the right to publish names of competition winners in relation to publicity.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of BMXTREMO Ltd. will be final.
- Limited to the residents of the UK only unless otherwise stated.
- Where the specific competition rules conflict with these terms and conditions then the specific competition rules will apply.
Our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone or email.
9 Tower Court, No1 London Road, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 1LT.
9 Tower Court, No1 London Road, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 1LT.
Company No. 10410897, VAT No: 256 9241 82
Out of stock orders
If the item you ordered is out of stock you will be notified by e-mail or phone within 24 hours. We will also let you know when the item should be coming into stock. You are entitled to cancel at any time before your item ships from us.
- X20 is designed to be fitted on a Ø20” rear BMX wheel
- X20 is designed to be used on hard smooth surfaces, like tarmac or concrete
- X20 is designed to be used in dry conditions
- X20 is designed to slide and drift
- X20 is designed to be used by anyone suitable to ride a BMX with a Ø20” rear wheel
- X20 is not designed to be used when it is snowing, hailing, sleeting
- X20 is not designed to be used in heavy rain conditions or on lying, surface rainwater
- X20 is not designed to be used on rough terrain including gravel, dirt tracks, grass or stony ground
- X20 is not designed to be used on any highways populated by any form of vehicle
- X20 is not designed to be used where members of the public are walking, running etc
- X20 is not designed to be used to perform tricks, jumps, ramps and bunny hops etc
- X20 is not designed for excessive skidding using the rear brakes
- X20 is not designed to be used on the front wheel
- Maintenance of other components on the BMX is the responsibility of the rider
- Before usage always make sure all of the drifters rotate freely on the wheel
- Before usage always make sure all components are free of grit, gravel, twigs and stones
- Before usage always make sure that both retainer clips are secured in place
- Before usage always make sure that X20 cannot slip and rotate freely on the wheel
- Before usage always check the drifters have not been worn individually by excessive skidding
- The rear brakes should only be used to help stop forward motion, not to skid
X20 is comprised of steel and plastic parts. The plastic parts are fitted together therefore, it may be necessary, after about 5 minutes sliding and drifting, to remove the X20 clips and tighten the X20 nuts with a 19mm spanner. If so, tighten the X20 nuts ½ or full turn leaving the tool hole vertically, then you must replace the X20 clips. If the retaining clips are not replaced, the X20 nuts may loosen and the product may come off the wheel whilst riding.
BMXTREMO Ltd accepts no responsibility if X20 is not used as designed
Important: No refund will be given without the product serial number. This can be found on the Safety and Maintenance form and, if the product is shipped, on the outside of the shipping box.
If you have any questions before purchasing any items, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Returns department will inspect your items before issuing a refund to ensure your item is unused and in a resalable condition.
If you need to return a product or would like a refund, you will need to pay for the items to travel back to us for an exchange/refund.
Please remember to get proof of dispatch, as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
All goods must be returned complete, unused and in the same condition as received, together with the original box and packaging in an undamaged and resalable condition, together with the product serial number. No refund can be issued until the goods have been received and inspected by us.
Email on email@example.com, for any queries.
c/o Advanced Packaging
Unit 18 – 20
Parkhouse Industrial Estate West
All in stock orders will be dispatched within 48 hours.
All orders will require a signature.
When your order has been placed, you will receive a tracking number from UK Mail.
Please allow up to 5 days for custom wheel builds although this can be quicker.
Note: All products are hand built.
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org, for information about your delivery.